- One 14-ounce bag frozen edamame in the pods
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 chipotle in adobo—stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the edamame and cook for about 4 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the minced chipotle, minced garlic and ground cumin. Add the edamame pods and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Season the edamame with salt and black pepper and transfer to a bowl. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.