15 Can't-Miss Kitchen Deals From Walmart's Early Black Friday Sale—Including Nespresso Machines for $99
While Black Friday 2020 is still days away, you don't have to wonder what epic savings are in store: Walmart's holiday sale is already in full swing.
Like many other retailers, Walmart kicked off Black Friday shopping way ahead of its official November 27th date in an effort to cut down on chaotic crowds. That means you can get ahead of the holiday rush and snag impressive savings on kitchen appliances and cookware now.
Throughout the month of November, Walmart is offering site-wide price matches, rollbacks, and gigantic discounts in its first-ever Black Friday Deals for Days event. Of course, we're on the lookout for noteworthy kitchen deals, and the big-box retailer doesn't disappoint. We've spied majorly discounted stand mixers, knife sets, and air fryers already, as well as some smart home tech we can't help but add to our carts.
One of the best early Walmart Black Friday deals is a $70 price cut on KitchenAid's Classic Stand mixer, which features 10 powerful speeds and a tilt-head design for easy bowl access. Or scoop up Lodge's versatile cast iron skillet for only $15, nearly half its original price. And wine lovers can save on a new wine fridge to keep their collection at the perfect temperature—this 46-bottle cooler from NewAir is nearly $100 off.
There are plenty of other must-have deals we know you'll love, which is why we picked out 15 of our favorite items on sale and listed them below. Scroll down to shop the best markdowns at Walmart's early Black Friday sale happening now.
Best Kitchen Appliance Deals
- Nespresso by De'Longhi VertuoPlus, $99 (originally $149)
- Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with Air Fryer, $169 (originally $199)
- KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $189 (originally $259)
- NutriBullet Blender Combo with Single Serve Cups, $89 (originally $140)
- NewAir 46-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator, $801 (originally $900)
Best Cookware Deals
- Lodge 10.25-inch Cast Iron Skillet with Assist Handle, $15 (originally $27)
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl 8-Piece Set, $20 (originally $30)
- Tramontina 8-Piece Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Cookware Set, $160 (originally $200)
- KitchenAid Durable Nonstick Rolling Pin, $17 (originally $20)
- J.A. Henckels International 8-Piece Steak Knife Set, $45 (originally $75)
Best Home Deals
Shop More Black Friday 2020 Deals
- Le Creuset's Early Black Friday Deals Are Going Fast—Here's What You Can Still Grab
- This Editor-Loved Pan Sold Out 10 Times—and You Can Get It on Super Sale Now
- OXO's Newest Coffee Maker Just Got a Major Markdown Before Black Friday
- Le Creuset, KitchenAid, Cuisinart, and More Are Up to 60% Off at Wayfair Right Now