Thanksgiving in Your 20s, 40s, 60s
Thanksgiving in your 20s
For her irrevent take on the holiday, Melissa Rubel looks to India, with yogurt-marinated turkey breast and curried butternut squash.
Thanksgiving in your 40s
For Grace Parisi, Thanksgiving means family and plenty of kids, so her meal is easy to make, with a classic turkey and stuffing.
- Potato Chips with Chèvre, Pepper Jelly and Bacon
- Roasted Turkey with Italian Sausage Stuffing
- Honey-Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables
- Green Salad with Tangy Mustard Vinaigrette
- Roasted Garlic-Parmigiano Broccoli
- Mashed Potatoes with Horseradish Cream
- Creamed Spinach with Buttery Crumbs
- Pumpkin Cake with Caramel–Cream Cheese Frosting
- Holiday Wines
Thanksgiving in your 60s
Marcia Kiesel’s Thanksgiving meal is elegant and luxe, with delectable recipes like roasted capon and fig-and-prosciutto stuffing.
For more great Thanksgiving recipes, menus and pairings, go to our Thanksgiving section.