All of the Food Inside This Year's Oscar Nominees Gift Bag
From fruity drinks to a 12-night trip to Zanzibar, this year's swag is worth six figures.
No matter who takes home Oscar gold on Sunday, everyone nominated in the acting and directing categories is a winner. That’s not to say everyone who is nominated isn’t worthy of praise, but that the Best Actors, Actresses, their Supporting counterparts, and feature film directors will all be treated to the “Everyone Wins” gift bag compiled by Distinctive Assets and handed out in the week before the big night.
This year, as is usually the case, there are quite a few food brands looking to get their products into the hands of Hollywood’s elite. Here’s a peek inside the coveted swag bag—valued in the six-figures ballpark—that A-listers like Meryl Streep, Denzel Washington, Frances McDormand, Woody Harrelson, Mary J. Blige, Allison Janney, Octavia Spencer, Christopher Nolan, and Greta Gerwig will be receiving.
Other highlights include:
- A 12-night trip to Zanzibar, courtesy of International Expeditions
- A 6-night stay at Koloa Landing Resort on the island of Kauai
- A week’s worth of spa treatments at Golden Door
- DNA testing from 23andMe
- Color-changing lipstick from Blush & Whimsy
- Sweat-absorbing patches from Dandi (no wonder stars always look perfect)
- A mashup of Jenga and Hot Potato called Jenga Pass Challenge, as well as game called Don’t Step In It that involves not stepping in poop, both from Hasbro
- And, of course, jewelry, cosmetics, skincare, gum rejuvenation, and the latest dieting aids because, well, this is Hollywood!
The 90th annual Academy Awards airs Sunday, March 4 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.