Three of F&W’s resident grilling experts share the recipes and strategies that let them keep things simple and outrageously satisfying.
Marcia Kiesel tells how she toned down her overachieving grilling style.
Nick Fauchald’s recipes each have at least one clever shortcut.
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Ancho-Jalapeño Butter
- Carolina-Style Pulled Pork
- Veal Scallopine with Charred Cherry Tomato Salad
- Lamb Chops with Harissa-Yogurt Sauce
- Skirt Steak with Salsa Verde
- Grill-Roasted Bacon-and-Scallion Corn Muffins
- Chocolate Fondue with Fruit and Grilled Pound Cake
- Grilled-Chicken Banh Me
- Grilled Tuna with Smoked-Almond Romesco Sauce
- Pan-Fried Smoked-Trout Cakes with Lemony Salad
Tina Ujlaki sets out ingredients and lets her guests do the rest.