Have the Dunkin' Wedding of Your Dreams with This New Merch Collection
Fans were already incorporating the coffee and doughnut chain into their ceremonies, but now they can make it official.
Choosing a theme for your wedding can be a helpful way to narrow down colors, flowers, decor, and even the food. Ideally, the theme would be something personal that you and your partner share, like, say, a love of mayonnaise or Dunkin' coffee and doughnuts. Yes, if your heart truly desires, you can now plan the Dunkin' wedding of your dreams with a new merchandise collection from the coffee chain.
Launching online today, the collection includes a satin robe that says "This Bride Runs on Dunkin,'" a Dunkin' bowtie, and, of course, a Dunkin' veil. Here's a full list of the line, provided by Dunkin'.
- A Dunkin'-ized veil to walk down the aisle Dunkin' style
- A Dunkin' patterned bowtie to bring a little pink and orange to a black-tie reception
- A "This Bride Runs on Dunkin'" satin robe for relaxing before the ceremony
- Customizable coffee mugs for newlyweds to show they run on Dunkin' together
- "This Bride / Groom Runs on Dunkin'" and "I Do Crew" tumblers to raise a cup to a life of happiness
- A Dunkin' Patterned ring bearer pillow for presenting the only ring sweeter than a donut
- Four new Dunkin' t-shirts that declare you are "Together + Forever" and that "She/He Knows My Order"
- A "Marry Me, Dunkin'" sweatshirt to make it clear that Dunkin' is the real true love of your life
And if you do say "I do" with a bunch of Dunkin' products around, you wouldn't be alone. Just last October, Dunkin' store manager Sugar Good-Thompson married her sweetheart John Thompson at the Oklahoma City drive-thru where they met a few years prior. Their nuptials included a multi-tiered donut cake and a doughnut and Munchkin bouquet.
"It's incredible how many fans make Dunkin' a part of their wedding day already," Melanie Rabino, director of brand engagement at Dunkin', said in the announcement. "We want them to know: we hear you, and we're making it official. Wedding merch, a ridiculously fun and fully fan-inspired collection, is finally here." Additionally, Dunkin' is kicking off its Valentine's Day by treating two couples to a drive-thru wedding at a location in Wallkill, NY.
You can browse the Dunkin' wedding collection and other merchandise at shopdunkin.com.