Cooking with Wolfgang Puck
Spago176 North Canon DriveBeverly Hills,Californiawww.wolfgangpuck.com310/385-0880
CutThe Beverly Wilshire Hotel, 9500 Wilshire BoulevardBeverly Hills,California310/276-8500
20.211750 Hennepin AvenueMinneapolis,Minnesotawww.walkerart.org612/375-7600
Watch chef Wolfgang Puck prepare 3 signature dishes at the 2006 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
Grilled Summer Vegetable Salad [Recipe]
Crispy Potato Galette with Dill Cream, Smoked Salmon and Sturgeon and Osetra Caviar [Recipe]
Marinated Rack of Lamb with Honey-Mint Vinaigrette [Recipe]
All 17 Recipes by Wolfgang Puck
See all 17 Recipes by Wolfgang Puck.
- TV Chef Interview: Wolfgang Puck
- F&W talks to Wolfgang Puck, host of Wolfgang Puck’s Cooking Class on Food Network.
- February 2007
- 25 Tasty Places to Try
- Want to spend the year trying new taste experiences around the world? Here’s the ultimate checklist.
- January 2007
- Puck’s Christmas
- By Norman Kolpas
- The überchef invites us into his kitchen as he prepares a feast of creamy chestnut soup and beef stew cooked in wine.
- December 2006
- Best Restaurant Dishes of 2006
- by Jane Sigal, Ray Isle, Kate Krader, Kate Heddings, Tina Ujlaki and Nick Fauchald
- December 2006
The 2006 Food & Wine Go List
Wolfgang Puck’s nine-year-old restaurant is still one of the best places to eat in America. Chef Lee Hefter’s French-Asian dishes are always imaginative and impeccably executed.
- Southern California's Ultimate Wine & Food Road Trip
- By Kate KraderSushi with Burgundy? Pastrami with Champagne? Filet mignon with Merlot? Senior editor Kate Krader eats and drinks it all on a whirlwind tour of Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and San Diego.
- April 2006