Can't Wait for Prime Day? Here Are the 20 Best Kitchen Deals to Shop on Amazon Now
When it comes to building out a kitchen collection, everyone from beginner cooks to professional chefs can appreciate a stellar deal. Thankfully, Amazon's biggest sale of the year is only four days away. This Prime Day, we're expecting massive markdowns on appliances, cookware, gadgets, grilling tools, and more. And if you can't wait for the official start date, we're here to tell you that many items have already been discounted up to 61% off.
Right now, you'll find high-end and editor-loved favorites from brands like Lodge, All-Clad, Le Creuset, and Vitamix with prices starting as low as $20. But keep in mind, the very best deals are for Prime members only (and they'll go quickly). Make sure to sign up for a free 30-day trial before July 12 to take advantage of the sales before it's too late.
We've done lots of browsing and researching so you don't have to. To help you save time and have your Prime Day run smoothly, here are 20 of the best early kitchen deals you can shop ahead of the official sale. Keep scrolling to read about some of our favorites.
Best Cookware Deals:
- Lodge Square Cast Iron Grill Pan, $20 (originally $33)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse Oven $240 (originally $300)
- Lodge 10.75-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet, $20 (originally $30)
- All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 2-Piece, $70 (originally $110)
- Lodge 4.5-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, $70 (originally $105)
- Calphalon 10-Piece Pots and Pans Set, $160 (originally $240)
- All-Clad SS Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Fry Pan, $189 (originally $325)
If your cookware collection needs a refresh, Prime Day is the opportune time to upgrade. This pre-seasoned cast iron skillet from Lodge is beloved by home cooks and pro-chefs alike, and you can snag it for only $20. It's great for everything from seared steaks to buttery biscuits to fudgy brownies and has a sturdy handle and pour spout that's perfect for liquids. Next, it's time to add a quality Dutch oven to your cart. Both Le Creuset's and Lodge's Dutch ovens are seriously marked down right now, making it a great time to strike while the iron is hot. But for nonstick cookware, this two-piece set from All-Clad is your best bet. It comes with an 8- and 10-inch option, which is great for whipping up breakfasts or throwing together solo meals in a pinch. And at 36% off, it's a deal you won't want to skip.
Best Small Appliance Deals:
- KitchenAid 4.5-Quart Mixer, $269 (originally $330)
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, $300 (originally $350)
- Cosori Air Fryer Oven Combo, $100 (originally $120)
- Breville Juice Fountain Cold Centrifugal Juicer, $160 (originally $200)
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor, $58 (originally $63)
- Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender, $76 (originally $100)
- Oster 2-Slice Toaster, $30 (originally $40)
- Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer $80 (originally $100)
Small appliances are a great item to snatch up ahead of Prime Day. They typically have higher price tags, which means these discounts are sure to make it worth your while. This classic KitchenAid stand mixer is at the lowest price it's been this year according to price-tracking site CamelCamelCamel, coming in at just $269. It's your ticket to perfectly whipped frostings, fluffy cakes, and throwing together bakery-worthy desserts in a pinch. Additionally, Amazon's bestselling air fryer is on sale right now. Shoppers have given it over 63,300 five-star ratings, and it has 13 different functions and a square basket for even crisping. Grab it for $20 less.
Best Cutlery and Knife Deals:
- Cuisinart Color Pro Collection 12-Piece Knife Block $42 (originally $60)
- Wolf Gourmet 5.5-Inch Utility Knife, $77 with coupon (originally $200)
- Cuisinart Triple Rivet Collection 8-Inch Bread Knife, $17 (originally $18)
- Imarku Japanese Chef Knife, $24 (originally $57)
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, $44 (originally $54)
No home cook is complete without a good knife in their collection. And whether your knife collection has gotten dull you haven't found a favorite blade, Prime Day has got you covered with great options for less. This twelve-piece knife set from Cuisinart is 31% off off and a great place to start. It comes complete with all of the essentials — like a paring knife, serrated knife, and kitchen shears to master your meals. But if it's one knife you're searching for, consider this 5.5-inch model from Wolf, which you can score at a double discount, bringing the total to a whopping 61% off. It has a super sharp blade and curved build that slices, chops, and minces through produce like a champ.
Shop More Early Prime Day 2022 Deals: