Amazon Dropped Thousands of Incredible Cyber Monday Deals—Here's What to Buy for Up to 73% Off Today
It's only a matter of time before the words 'Amazon' and 'internet' become interchangeable. (Kidding! Kind of!) So when it comes to Cyber Monday's slew of online-only sales, the epic markdowns on Amazon are some of the best you can get.
Amazon kicked off its 2021 Cyber Monday sale by slashing prices up to 73% sitewide. That's right, you can save hundreds of dollars on popular cookware brands like Zwilling, All-Clad, and Lodge, as well as high-end appliances like Nespresso's barista-level machines and Vitamix's powerful blenders. Though kitchen gadgets are a big draw for us, it's impossible to pass up some of Amazon's massively discounted tech, home, and holiday items, too.
And while most of Amazon's Cyber Monday discounts aren't exclusive to Prime members, select sales are. Plus, membership guarantees free one-day delivery on millions of items—welcome news in this season of shipping delays. (If you're intrigued by under-the-radar sales and speedy shipping, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here.)
Below, shop the 35 best Cyber Monday kitchen and cookware deals on Amazon right now. But don't wait, these incredible discounts won't last.
Best Cookware Deals
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 3-Piece Cookware Set, $100 (originally $170)
- M Kitchen World 4-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, $8 with coupon (originally $20)
- All-Clad 11-Inch Nonstick Square Griddle, $48 (originally $90)
- Lodge Cast Iron Casserole Dish, $43 (originally $60)
- Chicago Metallic 4-Piece Nonstick Toaster Oven Bakeware Set, $12 (originally $19)
- Staub 4-Quart Round Cocotte with Glass Lid, $130 (originally $250)
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Stainless Steel Hollow Handle Block Set, $50 (originally $90)
After the test of Thanksgiving cooking, you might have realized it's time to replace a cooking tool or two. Go ahead and upgrade your nonstick skillets with this set from Ninja that's 41% off. They metal-safe nonstick interiors that are easy to clean and are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit—and a set is only $100. You can also pick up some new gear for holiday cooking. White, black, and red Staub cocottes cost $169 less than normal, and this Cuisinart knife block set is 44% off.
Best Appliance and Gadget Deals
- Instant Pot Crisp 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer Lid, $100 (originally $150)
- Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, $9 (originally $15)
- GE 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker with Timer, $29 (originally $79)
- KitchenAid 7-Speed Cordless Hand Mixer, $70 (originally $100)
- Vitamix 5200 Blender, $279 (originally $550)
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Maker by De'Longhi, $157 (originally $209)
- Zojirushi 5.5-Cup Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, $151 (originally $192)
There's no shortage of appliance deals on Amazon today. One standout is this rice cooker from Zojirushi (a brand countless Food & Wine editors have waxed poetic about) that's just $151 right now. And if you have any bakers on your holiday gift list, nudge them toward accurately measuring their ingredients with this $9 kitchen scale, or mix up their recipes with KitchenAid's cordless hand mixer that's 30% off.
Best Storage and Organization Deals
- FoodSaver PowerVac Compact Vacuum Sealing Machine, $60 (originally $90)
- YouCopia 6-Inch Roll-Out Fridge Drawer, $20 (originally $25)
- Stasher 4-Piece Silicone Reusable Food Bag Set, $36 (originally $55)
- Yeti 20-Ounce Rambler Tumbler, $30 (originally $40)
- Spicy Shelf Expandable Under Sink Organizer, $20 with Prime (originally $35)
- Oxo Good Grips 12-Piece Glass Container Set, $24 (originally $31)
- Lotteli Instant Pot Cheat Sheet Magnet Set, $11 (originally $20)
If you're looking to straighten up your pantry or cooking space in the new year, stock up on smart organizers and cleaning tools now. With two wheels that effortlessly cart food from the back of the fridge, the YouCopia Roll-Out Fridge Caddy is a smart upgrade to the basic storage bin, and it's $5 off. If you want to clear out the clutter from under your kitchen sink, this expandable storage system is a great option; it has over 5,000 five-star ratings and is $20 for Prime members.
Best Dining and Entertaining Deals
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set, $40 (originally $150)
- The Original Vacu Vin Wine Saver with 2 Vacuum Stoppers, $7 with Prime (originally $8)
- Renook Matte Black Silverware Set, $26 (originally $45)
- Riedel 2-Piece Rocks Glass Set, $23 (originally $33)
- Lenox 6-Piece Holiday Dinner Plate Set, $117 (originally $150)
- Creative Co-Op Glass Votive Candle Holders, $32 (originally $69)
- HiCoup Wine Decanter, $28 (originally $55)
Whether you're hosting a sit-down holiday dinner or a big soirée to ring in the new year, you can find discounts on tools for crafting cocktails and making your home feel warm and cozy. Amazon has Riedel's glassware starting at $23 as well as Zwilling's top-rated cheese knife set for a whopping $110 off, bringing the price to just $40. Add a finishing touch to your mantle or dining table with this rustic 9-candle display that's 54% off.
Best Home Deals
- Blink Mini Smart Security Camera, $20 (originally $35)
- Eddie Bauer Home Plush Fleece Throw, $22 (originally $30)
- Addlon LED Outdoor String Lights, $40 (originally $70)
- Briza Infrared Patio Heater, $190 (originally $250)
- Shark EZ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base, $300 (originally $600)
- Aojezor Round Side Table, $40 (originally $53)
- National Tree Company Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Wreath, $46 (originally $60)
Looking to spend time outdoors without shivering? Check out discounted heating lamps and fleece throws to keep you toasty all season long, while these string lights will make your space look extra cozy. For inside the home, Amazon also has robot vacuums, furniture, and holiday decor for prices that can't be missed.