Missed Cyber Monday? You Can Still Shop Discounted Le Creuest, Nespresso, and More on Amazon
If you missed out on Amazon’s amazing Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on Nespresso, Le Creuest, and Vitamix, keep calm. You still have the chance to get deep discounts on kitchen brands: The mega retailer has kept thousands of appliances and cookware at Cyber Monday prices.
Amazon dropped a staggering 31,000 discounts up to 70% off since Black Friday, and you can still find sales that are just as exciting in its Holiday Deals storefront. Right now, you can save hundreds on popular cookware brands like Cuisinart, Zwilling, and KitchenAid, as well as versatile appliances like Cuisinart’s air fryer toaster oven and Vitamix’s powerful blenders. And while Amazon’s kitchen deals are front of mind, we can’t help but add a number of discounted tech, home, and holiday items to our carts, too.
The extended sales are perfect for those of us still trying to wrap up holiday gift shopping. Beginner cooks can snag a sharp Zwilling chef's knife for just $55, and more seasoned chefs can check out Cuisinart’s top-rated air fryer toaster oven that’s half off for delicious experiments. Any bakers on your list? Nordic Ware’s bundt pans are the easiest way to make wow-worthy desserts and are 42% off right now.
To help you make the most of your second chance at savings, we went ahead and found the best kitchen discounts (plus some home deals we can’t help but scoop up) still on the site. And if you want to check out all of the sales, head to Amazon’s Holiday Deals storefront. Add whatever catches your eye to your cart before it’s gone for good.
Best Appliance Deals
- Instant Pot Max, $80 (originally $200)
- Cosori Air Fryer Max XL, $86 (originally $120)
- Cuisinart Chef's Convection Toaster Oven, $224 (originally $450)
- KitchenAid Cordless Hand Blender, $70 (originally $100)
- Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee and Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, $146 (originally $243)
- Cuisinart Cook Central 4-in-1 Multicooker, $160 (originally $365)
- Renewed Vitamix Explorian Blender, $290 (originally $425)
Best Cookware Deals
- J.A. Henckels International Classic 8-Inch Chef's Knife, $55 (originally $109)
- Nordic Ware Brilliance Bundt Pan, $36 (originally $63)
- All-Clad Nonstick Fry Pan Set, $60 (originally $90)
- Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set, $239 (originally $670)
- Le Creuset Signature Rectangular Roaster, $100 (originally $170)
- John Boos Maple Wood Cutting Board, $80 (originally $106)
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set, $35 (originally $64)
Best Specialty Appliance Deals
- Automatic Easy Egg Cooker, $15 (originally $30)
- ThermoPro Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer, $14 (originally $30)
- Coravin Model Six Advanced Wine Bottle Opener and Preservation System, $200 (originally $400)
- Dash Safe Slice Mandoline, $40 (originally $50)
- Etekcity Kitchen Scale, $11 (originally $14)
- Presto 22-Inch Electric Griddle, $35 (originally $50)