Amazon Slashed Prices on Le Creuset, Lodge, All-Clad, and More for Black Friday—Up to 70% Off
This holiday season, we're going all out at Food & Wine. We're breaking out the festive attire, indulging in impressive mains and over-the-top desserts, and treating ourselves to extra servings of whatever we please. It's time to splurge. And that includes Black Friday shopping at Amazon.
Amazon's Black Friday sale is not only vast—it marked down thousands of items—but also has some of the best discounts we've seen. Right now, you can get up to 70% off cookware, kitchen appliances, baking tools, and hosting must-haves. Amazon slashed the prices on some of our favorite brands like Le Creuset, All-Clad, and Lodge as well as under-the-radar gadgets. And why stop there? There are stellar home and decor deals to add extra oomph to your space, too.
To help you navigate the plethora of discounts, we've sorted through the thousands of deals in Amazon's kitchen, cookware, and home departments. Below, you'll find the top 35 worth getting, including deeply discounted KitchenAid, Le Creuset, and Zwilling. But don't wait, many of these sales are for today only.
Best Cookware Deals
- All-Clad 2-Piece Nonstick Fry Pan Set, $80 (originally $150)
- Chicago Metallic 8-Piece Nonstick Bakeware Set, $47 (originally $71)
- J.A. Henckels Statement 15-Piece Knife Set with Block, $146 (originally $345)
- M Kitchen World 4-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, $7 with coupon (originally $20)
- Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Covered Oval Casserole Dish, $92 (originally $140)
- Nordic Ware Brilliance Bundt Pan, $36 (originally $63)
- Pyrex Glass 3-Piece Measuring Cup Set, $18 (originally $23)
- Farberware Classic Wood Rolling Pin, $10 (originally $13)
- Lodge Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle, $30 (originally $60)
From nonstick fry pans and professional-level knife sets to Dutch ovens and casserole dishes, shoppers can find tons of smart savings on cookware today. Get Lodge's reversible grill and griddle for 50% off to make burgers no matter how cold it is outside. Or if you have a sweet tooth, Nordic Ware's whimsical pans create stunning desserts without a fuss and are up to half-off. And this nonstick bakeware set from Chicago Metallic that's only $47 would make a thoughtful gift for new homeowners.
Best Appliance and Gadget Deals
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid, $50 (originally $90)
- ThermoPro Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer, $13 (originally $30)
- Ninja DualBrew System 12-Cup Coffee Maker, $130 (originally $200)
- KitchenAid Variable Speed Corded Hand Blender, $40 (originally $55)
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, $80 (originally $140)
- Cuisinart 2-Slice Compact Plastic Toaster, $30 (originally $55)
- Presto GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer, $40 (originally $66)
- Bodum Bistro Burr Coffee Grinder, $90 (originally $143)
- NutriBullet Blender Combo, $100 (originally $150)
While high-tech kitchen gadgets can be pricey, Black Friday is a great time to upgrade your tools. Right now, Amazon has marked down Ninja's new DualBrew coffee maker to the lowest price we've seen all year—just $130. It features both large carafe and single-serve pod brewing, which is the best of both worlds. Or if you silky smooth soups all winter long, KitchenAid's hand blender simply purees food directly in the pot and is $15 off.
Best Dining and Entertaining Deals
- Gibson Home Rockaway 12-Piece Dinnerware Set, $40 (originally $70)
- Coravin Timeless Three + Wine Preservation System, $150 (originally $199)
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels 8-Piece Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set, $50 (originally $160)
- Riedel 4-Piece O Wine Tumbler Set, $32 (originally $45)
- Chefsofi Cheese Board Set, $40 with Prime (originally $75)
- Mikasa Bravo 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, $93 (originally $300)
- Ruvanti 12-Piece Kitchen Cloth Napkins Set, $20 (originally $26)
- Lipper International Acacia Large Wave Bowl with Servers, $34 (originally $50)
- Zwilling Sorrento 4-Piece Double-Wall Glass Coffee Mug Set, $35 (originally $64)
Like we said, this is the year we kick holiday celebrations into high gear, so accessorize your table accordingly. Guests will ooh and ahh at this 8-piece stainless steel steak knife set from Zwilling J.A. Henckles, and these linen napkins will dress up your dinner setting without any extra work. One of our favorite wine tools is also marked down; the Coravin Timeless Three + Wine Preservation System is only $150 for Black Friday.
Best Home Deals
- Amazon Echo Show 5, $45 (originally $85)
- iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum, $179 (originally $274)
- DecoBros Kitchen Counter and Cabinet Pan Organizer, $16 (originally $25)
- Safavieh California Shag Collection Rug, $217 (originally $960)
- Fire Sense Roman Fire Pit, $100 (originally $190)
- Shark HE601 Air Purifier, $250 (originally $450)
- Walker Edison Entry Table, $122 (originally $159)
- National Tree Company Pre-Lit Artificial Mini Christmas Tree, $48 (originally $100)
Don't skip Amazon's incredible home and tech deals. Top-rated robot vacuums are priced as low as $179 and you can save 47% off Amazon's Echo Show 5, which boasts tens of thousands of Alexa skills. Looking to extend your time outdoors? Then check out this fire pit that's $90 off before cold temperatures really hit.