Where to Find the Best Wine Deals on Cyber Monday
On Cyber Monday, we're getting our corkscrews ready because top brands like Firstleaf, Wine.com, and Total Wine are seeing major discounts on individual bottles, bundles, and wine club memberships. Though Thanksgiving and Black Friday have ended, the holiday season is far from over. Cyber Monday deals are here to help you to stock your wine fridge or home bar with the best of red, white, rosé, and sparkling wines.
If you're always eyeing a particular variety of wine, look to the wine shops at The Vice Wine and Wine.com, which are offering deals on hundreds of individual wines. If you're preparing for holiday parties and want more than a few bottles on hand, there are also wine bundle discounts such as the Italian Getaway bundle from Firstleaf. Finally, for the deal that keeps on giving, consider a wine club membership or subscription, like those offered at Firstleaf, Plonk, and Winc. These clubs have Cyber Monday specials where new members can get year-long discounts on wine shipped right to your door. And if you're buying wine, you'll need accessories like glasses and openers, and those are on sale too.
No matter what you're looking for this holiday season, Cyber Monday is celebrating wine lovers with amazing deals so you can enjoy your favorite bottles without breaking the bank. Here are the best wine deals for Cyber Monday 2021.
Best Cyber Monday Deals for À La Carte Wines
With hundreds of bottles to choose from, you can have your pick of the best wines on sale at brands like Wine.com, Firstleaf, and The Vice Wine. For individual bottles from Firstleaf's wine shop, all exclusive wines are on sale for $10 each with a minimum of six bottles using the code CYBERSALE. The Vice Wine is offering discounts on its massive inventory with premium bottles like the Los Carneros Cabernet Franc, and the Oak Knoll District Viognier selling for 30% off the standard price with code THANKS30. New Wine.com customers can save $20 off orders of $50 or more with the code GET20, and all individual wines are 25% or higher off. Other brands like Total Wine are also seeing holiday deals on reds, whites, and more (using the code CYBER8), so don't wait too long or your favorite bottle may end up on someone else's dinner table.
- Dark Horse Double Down Red Blend, $9 (originally $14) at wine.com
- La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay 2019, $17 (originally $23) at wine.com
- Freemark Abbey Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, $43 (originally $60) at wine.com
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon, Howell Mountain, $52 (originally $74) at thevicewine.com
- 2020 Orange of Gewurztraminer, Los Carneros, $20 (originally $28) at thevicewine.com
- 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, "American Paradox", $83 (originally $118) at thevicewine.com
- 2019 Pinot Noir, St. Audette Nuit, $10 (originally $24) at firstleaf.club
- 2019 Bordeaux Blanc, La Belle France, $10 (originally $25) at firstleaf.club
- 2019 Grenache, Chanmé Méchant, $10 (originally $23) at firstleaf.club
- Renieri Inverto, 2017, $15 (originally $18) at totalwine.com
- Macchia Zinfandel Mischievous Lodi, $19.99 (originally $24.99) at totalwine.com
- Dr Heidemanns Riesling QbA, $9.99 (originally $12.99) at totalwine.com
Best Cyber Monday Deals for Wine Bundles
It's great having a well-stocked supply of wine to tap into for holidays, family gatherings, and other events. With deals from Firstleaf and The Vice Wine, you can save even more when you buy wine in bundles on Cyber Monday. For example, all 12-bottle bundles from Firstleaf are selling for $120 compared to the usual retail price of $150. Every bottle in these collections is sourced from premium winemakers around the world, giving you a taste of different varieties at a discounted rate with free shipping. The Vice Wine also offers bundles for 10% off (with code GIFT10), such as the Love is Blind Tasting Kit with three mystery bottles of wine. Skim the best Cyber Monday wine bundle deals below.
- Cyber Monday Mixed Bundle, $120 (originally $150) at firstleaf.club
- Cyber Monday White Bundle, $120 (originally $150) at firstleaf.club
- Cyber Monday Red Bundle, $120 (originally $150) at firstleaf.club
- Taste of Napa Gift Box, $140 (originally $156) at thevicewine.com
- Mountain Cab Gift Box, $195 (originally $216) at thevicewine.com
- Love is Blind Tasting Kit, $126 (originally $140) at thevicewine.com
- Rosé All Day Gift Box. $72 (originally $80) at thevicewine.com
- The Luxury Cabernet Gift Box, $378 (originally $420) at thevicewine.com
- Buttercream Chardonnay, bundle of three, $33 (originally $42) at totalwine.com
- Beau Vigne Cabernet Legacy Napa, 2018, set of two, $100 (originally $150) at totalwine.com
- Duckhorn Vineyards Wine Gift Set, $170 (originally $187) at wine.com
- 94 Point Hall Napa Valley Trophy Reds Gift Set, $140 (originally $155) at wine.com
Best Cyber Monday Deals for Wine Subscriptions
Wine clubs like Firstleaf, Plonk, and Winc bring new and exciting wines to your door with every shipment. Most wine subscriptions charge per month or per shipment, with deliveries spaced throughout the year. For Cyber Monday, several brands are lowering membership prices for a limited time. Firstleaf's wine club is offering a discounted new member rate of $24.95 with free shipping for your first shipment when you use the code CYBERMONDAY. With the Plonk Wine Club, all prepaid subscriptions (red, white, and mixed wines) are offering discounts of $35 off when you use the code PLONK35. Then there's Winc, which will send your first box of four bottles for just $25 to celebrate the holidays.
- Firstleaf Wine Club new membership, $25 (originally $40) at firstleaf.com
- Plonk Wine Club three-month prepaid wine subscription, $295 (orig. $330) at plonk.com
- Plonk Wine Club six-month prepaid wine subscription, $625 (orig. $660) at plonk.com
- Plonk Wine Club 12-month prepaid wine subscription, $1,285 (orig. $1,320) at plonk.com
- Winc Wine Club, $25 (orig. $52) at winc.com
Best Cyber Monday Deals for Wine Accessories
Of course, you can't enjoy wine without proper glassware and tools, and Wayfair has gorgeous options for affordable prices. Williams Sonoma is also offering an extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRA.
- Pure 23 oz. Crystal Red Wine Glass (Set of 6), $46 (originally $114) at wayfair.com
- Higgston 19 oz. Crystal Red Wine Glass (Set of 12), $45 (originally $138) at wayfair.com
- Cru Classic 19 oz. Crystal Stemless Wine Glass (Set of 8), $44 (originally $80) at wayfair.com
- Williams Sonoma Faceted Red Wine Glass, $14 (originally $30) at williams-sonoma.com
- Riedel Maris Stemless Wine Glasses (Set of 4), $25 (originally $50) at williams-sonoma.com