Target Marked Down Over 5,000 Kitchen and Home Items, and Prices Start at Just $1
It's no secret that Target is one of the best destinations out there to shop for home and kitchen goods. Whether it's stylish dinnerware, affordable appliances, or essential kitchen tools, the retailer is full of great finds you won't want to miss. And right now, Target has slashed prices on so many kitchen items during its Spring Home Event, making it a great chance to stock up.
Now through Saturday, April 9, you can save up to 60% on cookware, bakeware, tabletop decor, and even storage tools. This sale has big-name brands like Cuisinart, GreenPan, and Nutribullet as well as editor-loved options from Cruxgg and Ninja. And prices start at just $1.
With over 5,000 kitchen items to choose from, it can be a bit overwhelming to navigate the discounts. Fortunately, we've gathered our favorites to take the pressure off. Scroll down to check out the best cookware, appliance, and storage deals to shop during Target's Spring Home Event.
Best Cookware Deals
- Cuisinart 2.5-Quart Stainless Steel Saucepan, $27 (originally $35)
- Cuisinart Classic 11-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set, $120 (originally $160)
- GreenPan Madison 12-Inch Ceramic Nonstick Frypan with Lid, $45 (originally $55)
- Made by Design Glass Prep Bowls, Set of 4, $5 (originally $10)
- Cuisinart 5.75-Quart Stainless Steel Pasta Pot with Straining Cover, $38 (originally $50)
- NutriChef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Frying Pans, Set of 3, $75 (originally $95)
- GreenPan Madison 11-Inch Ceramic Nonstick Griddle, $45 (originally $55)
- NutriChef Pre Seasoned Nonstick Cooking Wok, $70 (originally $88)
- Room Essentials Flexible Spatula, $1 (originally $2)
Stock your kitchen cabinets with new cookware this season. Right now, this all-in-one set from Cuisinart is $40 off. It comes with six stainless steel pots and pans and matching lids, perfect for all of your frying, sauteing, and boiling needs. If you're in the market for cast iron, check out this three-piece set from NutriChef, which is 21% off and includes 8-inch,10-inch, and 12-inch cast-iron pans. And handy utensils and food prep tools are marked down, too. Both this 4-piece glass bowl set and this flexible spatula are half-off.
Best Small Appliance Deals
- Cruxgg 6-in-1 9-Quart Air Fryer, $68 (originally $170)
- Ninja 5.5 Qt Air Fryer Max, $140 (originally $170)
- PowerXL 7-Quart Air Fryer, $60 (originally $120)
- Ninja Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill, $250 (originally $300)
- Zulay Kitchen Hand Milk Frother, $19 (originally $26)
- Magic Chef Countertop Ice Maker, $170 (originally $213)
- Crockpot 7-Quart Capacity Slow Cooker, $43 (originally $55)
- Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, $30 (originally $35)
Target's Spring Home Event has plenty of discounts on indoor grills, coffee makers, blenders, and convection ovens. For example, take this air fryer from PowerXL, which is more than 50% off. It's a one-stop shop for crispy French fries, buffalo cauliflower bites, wings, and more. And for speedy meals, consider picking up this portable indoor grill from Ninja that is designed to fry up burgers, hotdogs, vegetables, and more without churning out a cloud of smoke. Better yet, it's $50 off right now.
Kitchen Storage Deals
- Threshold Iron Wire Spice Rack, $12 (originally $15)
- Threshold Nickel Utensil Holder, $5 (originally $10)
- Threshold Silver Metal Breadbox, $20 (originally $25)
- Henckels Hardwood 11-Slot Knife Block, $30 (originally $50)
- Glasslock 18-Piece Glass Food Storage Container Set $53 (originally $67)
- Threshold Marble Utensil Holder, $11 (originally $22)
- Cuisinel 5-Tier Pan and Pot Organizer, $35 (originally $38)
The best, most useful kitchen is an organized kitchen.. Start with this 50-piece storage container set, which costs only $5 and will take care of all your future leftovers or half-used fruits and veggies. Next, take a look at your spice cabinet and upgrade it with this stylish two-tier shelf. It will keep all your dried herbs and spices easily accessible for only $12. And if your kitchen is low on drawer space, pick up this marble utensil holder that's half-off right now. It'll accommodate your spatulas, whisks, wooden spoons, and more while looking attractive rested on your countertop.