Amazon Just Dropped Tons of Discounts on Ice Cream Makers—Including a Top-Rated Cuisinart That's 60% Off
There is an infinite amount of refreshing treats to be had this summer, but none is as satisfying as ice cream. Its creamy texture and all-around sweetness somehow have a way of calling our name on especially hot days. That's where an at-home ice cream maker comes in. And right now, there are tons on sale at Amazon, with prices starting at just $13.
While some may argue that the best ice cream comes from a scoop shop, they probably haven't made their own. After all, you can add in various ingredients and invent your own flavors, making a creation all on its own.
If you're curious about homemade ice cream makers, now's a great time to buy one because Amazon dropped a host of deals on best-selling and popular options from Cuisinart, Whynter, Nostalgia, and more — up to 60% off.
Amazon Ice Cream Maker Deals
- Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, and Sorbet Maker, $65 (originally $70)
- Nostalgia Electric Ice Cream Maker, $35 (originally $50)
- Whynter Automatic Compressor Ice Cream Maker, $236 (originally $300)
- Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker, $219 (originally $545)
- Nostalgia Wood Bucket Electric Ice Cream Maker, $83 (originally $90)
- Americana Electric Ice Cream Maker, $32 (originally $35)
- Tasty by Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker, $33 (originally $40)
- Kecoolke Ice Cream Maker, $38 with coupon (originally $70)
- Yonanas Deluxe Soft-Serve Dessert Maker, $70 (originally $80)
- Nostalgia Electric Ice Cream Maker with Candy Crusher, $40 (originally $45)
- Chef'n SweetSpot Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Maker, $20 (originally $25)
- Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker, $76 with coupon (originally $100)
- KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment, $80 (originally $100)
Cuisinart has launched several popular ice cream makers over the years, including this editor-loved 1.5-quart pick that can make everything from frozen yogurt to sorbet — all in 20 minutes. Just pop the insulated bowl in the freezer for eight hours or overnight, add your ingredients, and watch the paddle churn the mixture into a silky smooth ice cream. Because the bowl is already frozen, it eliminates the messy ice and salt method. Phew!
Whether you're hosting a gathering or enjoy eating ice cream in troves, one pint just won't do. This 4-quart maker from Nostalgia just might be what you're looking for — and it makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, and gelato with ease. You can create your own recipe or use the brand's handy mix kits for the base. While this stirs electronically, you'll have to layer the salt and ice in the large bucket to keep the mixture at the ideal temperature. The result? Creamy ice cream that'll give Coldstone a run for its money.
Anyone who can't have ice cream without mix-ins will love this electric ice cream maker. This pick has a 2-quart capacity and crushes candy and nuts into little bits via the crank — all as it stirs the mixture. Impressive! It uses the ice and salt method too, which goes around the chilled aluminum canister. With a touch of a button, this device gets to work to deliver frozen treats in about 30 minutes. Users have made various ice cream flavors, including green tea, mint chip, Cherry Garcia, and Rocky Road. And right now, it's just $40 at Amazon.
There are several other ice cream makers on sale right now. If you don't want to do the digging, no worries — we did the hard work for you. Scroll through the list below for all the rest of the ice cream maker deals happening at Amazon.