Amazon Has Massive Deals on Dutch Ovens for Black Friday—Including Le Creuset for $100 Less
Along with a sharp knife and a nonstick skillet, a Dutch oven is one of the most invaluable pieces of cookware a home cook can wield in the kitchen. After all, it can take on just about any project since it can effortlessly move from the stovetop into the oven, making it wonderfully easy to prep a big batch of soup or proof and bake a round of cinnamon rolls.
And while Dutch ovens can often cost a few hundred dollars, thanks to Amazon's Black Friday event you'll be able to save up to a whopping 60% on favorites from Staub, Lodge, and Le Creuset. Keep scrolling to check out the best Dutch oven deals during Black Friday, with prices starting at just $43.
The Best Amazon Black Friday Dutch Oven Deals:
- Lodge 6-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, $80 (originally $115)
- Victoria Cast Iron Large Dutch Oven with Lid, $28 (originally $70)
- Lodge Deep Camp 8-Quart Dutch Oven, $80 (originally $111)
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, $58 (originally $64)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse Oven, $200 (originally $300)
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned Dutch Oven With Loop Handles, $70 (originally $95)
- Tramontina 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven, $52 (originally $120)
- Calphalon Classic 7-Quart Nonstick Dutch Oven with Cover, $55 (originally $65)
- Bruntmor Heavy Duty 2 In 1 Enameled Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, $93 (originally $110)
- Cuisinel Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, $29 (originally $50)
- Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, $80 (originally $120)
Home cooks who adore working with cast iron have plenty of Dutch ovens to choose from. There's the Lodge 6-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven—a number one best seller at Amazon that has over 23,000 five-star ratings—that's been marked down to just $80. It comes in a slew of colors and the signature tall sides to minimize excess splatter. Don't overlook the Le Creuset Sauteuse Oven, which is a tad smaller than the other options, but remains an ideal choice for soups and one-pot meals.
If you're looking for a Dutch oven with added accessories, you can snag the Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven for just $58, complete with a lid that converts into a skillet. Plus anyone who likes to camp should grab the hefty Lodge Deep Camp 8-Quart Dutch Oven which is the perfect vessel for fireplace cooking.
Keep scrolling to check out the rest of the Dutch oven deals from Amazon's Black Friday shopping event, including some not-to-be-missed discounts from Staub and Amazon Basics. Once you've made your selection make sure to check out quickly because these prices won't last for much longer.