The Container Store’s Massive Kitchen Sale Is Full of Space-Saving Pantry Organizers
When spring rolls around, we all get lofty ideas about getting the kitchen organized, once and for all. Sometimes, that means an entire organizational overhaul of the cabinets, pantry, and fridge—which can quickly get pricey. Rather than scour the web searching for pantry organizers and food storage containers, look to the Container Store's kitchen and pantry sale running from now until April 4.
For a limited time, shoppers can discover a host of pantry, drawer, and fridge organizers, along with stylish food storage bins that can hold everything from leftovers to dry goods. You'll be able to shop spice racks, lazy susans, multi-purpose bins, reusable Stasher bags, and egg holders, all at a discounted price. Keep scrolling to check out all of the best discounts happening right now.
Best Pantry Organizers Deals
- Multi-Purpose Bins, $3-$6 (originally $4-$7)
- Vertica Wire Stacking Bins, $15-$18 (originally $19-$22)
- Clear Plastic Storage Bins with Handles, $3-$5 (originally $3-$6)
- 3-Tier Bamboo Expanding Spice Shelf, $24 (originally $30)
- Water Hyacinth Storage Bins with Handles, $8-$17 (originally $9-$20)
- Charcoal Nordic Storage Baskets with Handles, $7-$8 (originally $8-$10)
- Refrigerator Lazy Susan, $12 (originally $15)
You can never have too many pantry organizers, especially if your closet or cabinet is an absolute mess. Place these stylish wire stacking bins on the counter, which can be filled with fruits and vegetables and won’t be an eyesore, or keep things organized in the pantry with these woven storage baskets that come with customizable labels. If it’s cabinet organization you’re after, don’t sleep on this lazy susan that’s wide enough to store plenty of condiments or this three-tiered spice rack that’s guaranteed to triple space.
Best Drawer Organizers Deals
The silverware drawers will no longer be overrun by mismanagement thanks to these game-changing organizers. Anyone with smaller, narrow drawers should opt for the Linus organizers are available in a number of sizes and widths, while those with wider drawers can rely on this expandable tray that's big enough to fit silverware or other kitchen tools.
Best Fridge & Freezer Organizers
- The Home Edit by iDesign Divided Fridge Drawer, $18 (originally $23)
- iDesign Linus Fridge Bins Soda Can Organizer with Shelf, $16 (originally $20)
- iDesign Linus Fridge Bins Egg Holder, $13 (originally $16)
- iDesign Linus Divided Freezer Bins, $12-$18 (originally $15-$22)
Although many fridges and freezers come with built-in drawers, sometimes you just need more. These stackable, translucent drawers from the Home Edit will help keep fruits and vegetables in their place—so you can instantly find what you’re looking for—while these freezer bins are wide enough to hold everything from microwavable dinners to pints of ice cream. Plus there are a number of cute, super-specific products, like this adorable egg holder and soda organizer.
Best Food Storage Bins
- Progressive ProKeeper+ Baker's Storage Set of 17, $80 (originally $100)
- Anchor Hocking Glass TrueSeal Round Food Storage Containers, $5-$9 (originally $6-$11)
- Click Clack Cubes with Stainless Lids, $12-$18 (originally $15-$22)
- Stasher Clear Silicone Reusable Storage Bags, $8-$16 (originally $10-$20)
- Anchor Hocking Montana Glass Canisters with Acacia Lids, $12-$16 (originally $15-$20)
Dry goods and leftovers also need a place to live, and all of these storage containers are sure to do the trick. Keep all your baking items organized with this storage set that comes with nine bins and eight accessories. Toss out plastic bags and switch to the beloved Stasher reusable bags to store meals or slipped into the microwave. If you're looking for a larger vehicle to house leftovers, these traditional food storage containers come in four different sizes and are microwave safe .