The Best Stand Mixers for Every Kind of Baker, According to Thousands of Reviews
For home bakers and professionals alike, a sturdy stand mixer is key. The appliance is adaptable enough to whip up everything from airy layer cakes to stiff bread dough, and it cuts down on the time and effort of mixing by hand. What's more, many stand mixers include accessories to tackle other kitchen projects, like from-scratch pasta, DIY ice cream, and freshly squeezed juice.
But like other powerful kitchen appliances, electric stand mixers are an investment. Quality machines retail for hundreds of dollars, and high-end brands can cost more than $1,000. Plus, there are tons of options to choose from, ranging from budget-friendly basics to feature-rich models with stylish hues and designs. So if you're considering buying a stand mixer of your own, it can be a challenge to find the right fit.
To help you hunt down the best one for your kitchen, we've turned to reviews from real shoppers who have bought and tried the appliances themselves. We combed through dozens of best-selling stand mixers to see which tools not only garnered top-notch ratings, but also have thousands of reviews from people who've actually used them. Whether you're looking for a compact mixer for small spaces or a splurge-worthy gadget for your countertop, these stand mixers are the best of the best.
Here are the 10 best electric stand mixers, according to customer reviews:
- Best Overall/Best Rated: KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield
- Best Value: Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer
- Best Budget-Friendly: Dash Stand Mixer
- Best Splurge: Ankarsrum Original Kitchen Machine
- Best for Beginners: Aucma 6.5-Quart Stand Mixer
- Best Professional-Level: KitchenAid 8-Quart Commercial Countertop Mixer
- Best Large Capacity: SanLidA 9.5-Quart Stand Mixer
- Best for Precision: Cuisinart 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer
- Best Compact: KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- Best Looking: Smeg Stand Mixer
Read on for more information on each stand mixer, and get ready to enjoy a whole new world of baked goods.