15 Labor Day Grill Deals That Prove It's Not Too Late to Have Your Dream Barbecue—Including $400 Off a Weber
The satisfying snap of a juicy, flame-grilled hot dog is as synonymous with summer as sand in your swim trunks or fireworks on the Fourth of July. Labor Day is coming up on September 6, and while the summer season may be nearing its unofficial end, there's no reason your grilling skills can't carry on well into autumn.
Luckily, you can snag some serious deals on top grill brands ahead of Labor Day, including up to $400 off a Weber wood-pellet grill, $165 off a Cuisinart 4-in-1 grill, and $129 off a Kamado Joe charcoal grill. Whether you're planning a final warm weather hurrah or gearing up for the holidays, the prices are right and the food will be phenomenal. Shop our favorite on-sale grills below.
- Char-Broil Performance Series Two-Burner Gas Grill, $227 (originally $260)
- Dyna-Glo X-Large Premium Dual-Chamber Charcoal Grill, $248 (originally $276)
- Weber SmokeFire EX4 Gen 2 Wi-Fi-Enabled Wood-Fired Pellet Grill, $799 (originally $1,149)
- George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, $100 (originally $146)
- Blackstone Two-Burner Griddle with Electric Air Fryer, $397 (originally $447)
- Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill, $220 (originally $270)
- Weber Spirit II E-310 Three-Burner Propane Grill, $519 (originally $580)
- Kamado Joe Classic Charcoal Grill, $670 (originally $799)
- Cuisinart Woodcreek 4-in-1 Bluetooth Pellet Grill, $427 (originally $592)
- Char-Broil Performance Five-Burner Gas Grill, $199 (originally $249)
- Weber Genesis II S-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, $1,299 (originally $1,460)
- Pit Boss Pro Series Pellet Grill, $349 (originally $399)
- Nexgrill Deluxe Four-Burner Propane Gas Grill, $449 (originally $799)
- Z Grills Pellet Grill and Smoker, $649 (originally $759)
- Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, $175 (originally $195)
Sure, you could opt for a larger four- or five-burner grill for feeding a crowd (like this under-$200 Char-Broil Performance Five-Burner or this Deluxe Four-Burner Nexgrill option that's now $350 off). But if you're looking for a smaller, low-maintenance gas grill that'll light up fast for easy weeknight meals, the Char-Broil Performance Series Two-Burner Gas Grill is a reliable go-to. It offers 300 square inches of cooking space, plus a 100-square inch swing-away rack to handle up to 16 burgers at once. And now with a $34 discount, what more could you need for the occasional casual grill sesh?
For that true smokey taste, charcoal is always the way to go. This Dyna-Glo X-Large Premium Dual-Chamber Charcoal Grill delivers on all things big and bold, with dual chambers and 816 square inches of cooking space that can grill up to 40 burgers at once. A removable firebox divider creates two separate areas with independent temperature controls, so you can have steaks searing hot and high on one side, and ribs smoking low and slow on the other. Shop it now for nearly $30 off.
Everyone knows and loves Weber's iconic grill lineup—the Spirit II E-310, Genesis II S-435, and Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill are all on sale, but by far the Weber SmokeFire EX4 Gen 2 Wi-Fi-Enabled Wood-Fired Pellet Grill offers the best deal of the weekend. Score $350 off the smaller EX4 for a limited time, or affordably go big with the 1,006-square inch EX6 grill thanks to a generous $400 discount. Both can reach temperatures as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit for a full range of cooking capabilities, including smoking, searing, and baking. The grill can also be seamlessly controlled via your smartphone for effortless entertaining.
Unlike charcoal, gas, or wood-pellet grills, this electric alternative from George Foreman simply requires an outlet to fire up and get cooking, making it ultra-convenient if you plan on using your grill on-the-go. In fact, this model can function both indoors and outdoors for total convenience and offers five temperature control settings to tackle everything from tender veggies to succulent rib slabs. An added bonus: It's now 31% off.
There's a reason why Blackstone buyers claim they'll never go back to traditional grated grilling. The brand's known for its griddle-style outdoor grills that feature a flat-top and grate-free design, so they not only sear steaks and sizzle hot dogs like a classic grill, but they also make mean smashburgers and better breakfast fare (think: diner-style pancakes, fluffy scrambled eggs, and crispy bacon). This two-burner Blackstone grill takes the versatility up a notch, featuring an electric air fryer and warming drawer that can be independently used while your brats are blazing. There's nothing better than fries with your burger—especially at $50 off.