This Top-Rated Weber Grill Is Now $200 Off-Plus 23 Other Grilling Deals That Are Too Good to Pass Up
Like the start of summer for eager-to-grill barbecue enthusiasts, Amazon Prime Day is one of the most highly anticipated occasions of the year for those who seek serious savings. Luckily for both, the wait is officially over. The two-day shopping event runs Monday, June 21 through Tuesday, June 22 with a record-breading two million markdowns across the site, exclusively for Prime members.
There's certainly no shortage of outrageous deals on cookware, kitchen appliances, home essentials, and more. But if you really want to make the most of Prime Day's famously deep discounts, now's the time to spring for a big-ticket item, like a brand new outdoor grill-especially with several months of grilling season still in sight.
Whether you're looking for a charcoal, gas, electric, or wood-pellet grill, Amazon offers seriously sweet savings on options of all kinds. We rounded up 24 of the best Prime Day grill deals on Amazon and even added in a few on-sale accessories to amp up your grill game, right on time for summer. Shop our favorite picks below before their low, limited-time prices are gone for good.
Best Charcoal Grill Deals
- Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, $175 (originally $195)
- Char-Griller Patio Pro Charcoal Grill, $113 (originally $127)
- Cuisinart Kettle Charcoal Grill, $93 (originally $100)
- Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, $158 (originally $200)
- Char-Griller Akorn Jr Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill, $149 (originally $168)
Barbecue purists swear by charcoal grills like Weber's iconic Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill for infusing food with a smokier, more intense taste. Similar options, like the now 21% off Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker or the under-$100 Cuisinart Kettle Charcoal Grill, involve a charcoal-fueled process that does require more time and effort than alternatives in terms of igniting, heating up, and cleaning, but if bold flavor is all you're after, reviewers argue that the results are unbeatable. Sold on a charcoal grill? Consider Char-Griller's small but mighty Patio Pro grill, featuring a sturdy side shelf for easy prep, or the Akorn Jr Kamado Kooker-also from Char-Griller-which, at $149, is one of the most affordable Kamado grills on the market.
Best Gas Grill Deals
- Weber Spirit II E-210 Two-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, $419 (originally $480)
- Char-Broil Performance TRU-Infrared Three-Burner Cart-Style Gas Grill, $249 (originally $330)
- Cuisinart Five-Burner Gas Grill, $313 (originally $333)
- Weber Genesis II E-335 Three-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, $979 (originally $1,110)
- Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Gas Grill, $132 (originally $180)
Favored by frequent grillers, gas alternatives like this now 25% off Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Grill or this easily portable under-$150 Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Gas Grill are ideal for those who seek a low-maintenance cooking approach. They do require a propane tank or natural gas line (score markdowns on Weber's top-rated Genesis II model in both options), but unlike with charcoal grills, you simply need to push a button to fire them up and get grilling. Burner knobs-this large Cuisinart model boasts five of them-make it easy to freely adjust the cooking temperature, while post-feast cleanup is clean, coal-free, and minimal. Another not-to-be-missed noteworthy steal, the Weber Spirit II E-210 is now on sale for $61 off.
Best Electric Grill Deals
By far the most convenient grilling method, electric grills-like the popular Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Electric Grill-only require something you already have to ignite and heat up: an electrical outlet. That's right, no gas tanks or charcoal required here. Simply plug it in, slap on some burgers, and fire away. In fact, the process is so simple that some options like Weber's portable Q1400 Electric Grill are great for use on the go. Top electric options like the portable Cuisinart CEG-980 Outdoor Electric Grill, now on sale for nearly $50 off, or the versatile and affordable $130 Techwood Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill preheat quickly and offer precise temperature options that make it mindless to cook the perfect medium steak.
Best Wood-Pellet Grill Deals
- Pit Boss 700 Series Pellet Grill, $445 (originally $499)
- Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill and Smoker, $700 (originally $800)
- Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, $594 (originally $649)
- Weber SmokeFire EX6 Wood-Fired Pellet Grill, $999 (originally $1,199)
- Camp Chef SmokePro XT Wood Pellet Grill Smoker, $400 (originally $570)
For an option that requires minimal maintenance but still imparts tremendous flavor, wood-pellet grills, such as the pit master-approved Pit Boss 700 Series Pellet Grill, multi-functional Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, or the now 30% off Camp Chef SmokePro XT model, offer the best of both worlds. Hardwood pellets smolder to create a slow-smoked taste and a set-it-and-forget-it-type leniency that allows you to mingle with guests without incessantly having to monitor your meats. Some, like the now $200 off Weber SmokeFire EX6 Wood-Fired Pellet Grill and the top-rated Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill and Smoker, even offer smart controls that allow you to set controls straight from your smartphone or Alexa device.
Best Grill Accessory Deals
- Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Gas Grill Cover, $27 (originally $36)
- Cuisinart 20-Piece Deluxe Grill Set, $47 (originally $60)
- Grillart Grill Brush and Scraper, $17 with coupon (originally $30)
- Inkbird Bluetooth BBQ Meat Thermometer, $36 with code "QJ6GEMN7" (originally $65)
- Aoocan Set of Five Grill Mats, $14 (originally $21)
If you already scored the grill of your dreams, you're going to want to protect it against nature's elements with a durable grill cover, like this option from Unicook with more than 13,000 five-star ratings, to keep it fresh for the seasons ahead. While cooking, a brand new accessory set from Cuisinart contains 20 pieces for pro-level grilling (it makes a great gift, too), and Inkbird's Bluetooth Meat Thermometer will make it easy to sear steaks to the perfect temperature. Now 33% off, Aoocan's Grill Mats prevent wobbly hot dogs and small diced veggies from falling through the grates-plus it serves as a barrier between the grill and your food to minimize messes. And speaking of cleanup, Grillart's now nearly half-off Brush and Scraper effortlessly scrubs debris off your cooking surface without force or fatigue.