Amazon's Hidden Goldbox Section Is Filled with Shockingly Good Kitchen Deals—Up to 70% Off
Whether you want to replace an old griddle or have been waiting to splurge on an air fryer, now's the time. Within Amazon's Goldbox hub, you can find sales on top brands like All-Clad, Farberware, Ninja, Dash, Hamilton Beach, and more starting at just $11. There's quite a few to sift through, so we did the tough job for you and combed through pages of sales before landing on these 15 standouts.
Amazon Weekend Goldbox Kitchen Deals
- All-Clad Nonstick Square Griddle, $50 (originally $60)
- Zulay Handheld Milk Frother, $22 (originally $25)
- Ninja Professional Blender, $100 (originally $120)
- Stasher 4-Piece Silicone Storage Bag Bundle, $35 (originally $46)
- Chef's Path Airtight Food Storage Container Set, $56 (originally $68)
- Sweese Porcelain Mini Bowls, $18 with coupon (originally $21)
- Home Hero 17-Piece Kitchen Knife Set, $40 (originally $70)
- Whall 13-Quart Air Fryer, $120 (originally $400)
- Farberware Pro 2 Can Opener, $11 (originally $13)
- Dash Aircrisp Pro Digital Air Fryer, $55 (originally $100)
- Utopia Cast Iron Skillet 3-Piece Set, $24 (originally $41)
- Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker, $48 (originally $63)
- Primula Burke Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $13 (originally $18)
- Imarku Japanese Chef's Knife, $21 with coupon (originally $50)
- Keenstone 2-Slice Retro Stainless Steel Toaster, $32 with coupon (originally $60)
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all covered with this All-Clad nonstick griddle. It can be used on the stovetop and in the oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and has three layers of nonstick coating that make it easy to cook crepes, eggs, French toast, steak, bacon, grilled cheese, and more.
Ready for quicker meals with minimal mess? Try this Dash air fryer makes fries, chicken strips, and egg rolls extra crispy without the excess oil. The popular air fryer is designed with eight pre-set cooking options to take out all the guesswork and even comes with a few recipes for you to try. It uses extremely hot air (similar to a convection oven), cooking your food from all sides to produce crispy bites without making your kitchen feel like a furnace.
And if you're on the hunt for a sharp kitchen knife to slice and dice, you've got to check out the Imarku Japanese Chef's Knife. It's the all-purpose knife you can rely on for breaking down chickens and gliding through tough vegetables. One reviewer who confirmed the blade is "very sharp" said it can easily cut through watermelon skin, too. It's no wonder it has earned more than 7,300 five-star ratings to date.
Want to see what else is on sale this weekend? Browse through our list below for deals you don't want to miss. And if you're hungry for more, head over to Amazon's Goldbox section for hundreds more limited-time discounts.