Amazon's Secret Outlet Has All the Early Prime Day Kitchen Deals Worth Shopping—Up to 78% Off
Amazon Prime Day is the epic two-day sale event that every home cook needs to keep their eye on. It's brimming with shockingly good deals on everything you could want in the kitchen, home, and beyond — plus sales on brands you know and love. This year, the shopping extravaganza will take place on July 12 and 13, but luckily for you, Amazon has already dished out tons of kitchen discounts within one hidden section that definitely deserve a look.
If you didn't know, Amazon's Outlet storefront is one of its best kept secrets filled with deals that'll make you do a double take. And right now, the Kitchen Outlet dropped tons of early Prime Day kitchen deals on popular brands like Calphalon, Cuisinart, Nutribullet, Breville, and more up to 78% off. Better yet, some markdowns even have an extra coupon, bringing the price down even more. How low? The list below starts at just $9.
Best Cookware Outlet Deals
You can't make really good homemade meals without the right tools, which is why cookware is at the top of the list. If you need to do a refresh of your entire collection, consider this 10-piece pot and pan set from Calphalon that's made with durable stainless steel and is down to $194 at the moment. But for those in the market for a do-it-all piece, go with this 12-inch cast iron pan that can be used on the stove and in the oven. And it's 73% off, too!
- Calphalon 10-Piece Pot and Pan Set, $194 (originally $240)
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic 9-Inch Nonstick Loaf Pan, $9 (originally $20)
- Overmont Camp Dutch Oven, $56 (originally $80)
- Breville Thermal Pro Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucepan, $66 (originally $130)
- Delish by Dash 12-Inch Cast Iron Pan, $14 (originally $50)
Best Appliance Outlet Deals
It's no secret that kitchen appliances make cooking a little bit easier and a lot more fun, especially when you have options like this sleek air fryer from Bella. It's made with an easy-to-use dial, heats up quickly, and is a breeze to clean. And if you're in the market for some delicious drinks without the bartender, consider this personal Nutribullet blender that can make healthy smoothies and slushy cocktails for $81 right now.
Best Home Outlet Deals
Want to organize your refrigerator like a pro? You have to check out these clear storage bins that come as a set of six to hold large and small items and look good while they're at it. These have little handles for easy access and the transparent design means you won't have to dig around for ingredients. The Outlet also slashed the price of this two-tiered cart that can work in your bar or be used for storage in the kitchen. It comes in three wood finishes and has a double discount, bringing the price down to $62. A steal!
- Tdhdike Refrigerator Organizer Bin Set, $20 (originally $28)
- Pyrex Harry Potter Decorated Glass Storage 8-Piece Set, $44 (originally $57)
- G-Ting Over-the-Sink Dish Drying Rack, $15 (originally $27)
- Sauder North Avenue Cart, $62 (originally $85)
- Hillsdale Furniture Clarion Dining Chair Set, $174 (originally $465)
Best Outdoor Outlet Deals
Since you'll probably be spending a lot of time outdoors, might as well make the space look like a resort. And with all these discounts, now you can on a budget. If you're entertaining guests, you need an outdoor table and this wicker one from Christopher Knight is a great choice thanks to its durability and style. However, anyone who wants to use the yard as a sanctuary needs a comfy chair — and this zero-gravity option from Caravan will make you feel like you're floating in the best way. Bonus: It's 45% off right now.
- Christopher Knight Home Adriana Outdoor Wicker Accent Table, $68 with coupon (originally $122)
- Couah 50-Foot Outdoor String Lights, $22 (originally $31)
- Mastercanopy Grill Gazebo with LED Lights, $143 (originally $190)
- Caravan Oversized Zero Gravity Chair, $77 (originally $140)
- Decorlife Inflatable Above Ground Pool, $37 (originally $89)