17 Kitchen Products Amazon Shoppers Are Hoping to Receive as Gifts This Holiday Season
Shopping during the holiday season for gifts that you just know your friends and family are going to love is one of the best parts of this time of year. Clicking "add to cart" on that fabulous new knife block set and knowing the smiles your order will bring is practically a gift in itself. But there are inevitably one or two people on everyone's list who are incredibly difficult to shop for and seem to already have everything.
Amazon seems to have read our minds and solved for this exact problem with its new Most Wished-For list. This list is exactly what it sounds like, a page where all of the most coveted items—broken down by category like kitchen gadgets and tools—on Amazon's site live. These products were pulled by Amazon from shoppers' wish lists and registries, so you know they're things that people actually want and might not buy for themselves—aka, exactly what we're looking for this gifting season.
To buy: Pyrex 3-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set, $23 at amazon.com
There are 100 total items on the list, but we weeded through them for the best finds. Check out all 17 of the top most wished-for gifts on Amazon's list, below.
Amazon's Top 17 Most Wished-For Gifts
- Pyrex 3-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set, $23
- FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, Set of 5, $20
- Kitchen Gizmo Snap N Strain Clip On Strainer, $15
- Meater Plus Smart Meat Thermometer, $100
- Simply Gourmet Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set, $20
- Swedish Wholesale Swedish Dish Cloths, 10-Pack, $19 (originally $25)
- OXO Good Grips Large Salad Spinner, $31
- KitchenAid Pasta Roller & Cutter Attachment, $160
- Royal Bamboo Cutting Boards, Set of 2, $21
- Fox Run Polished Marble Rolling Pin with Wooden Cradle, $27
- Cuisinart Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers, $13 (originally $22)
- Heritage Ceramic Pizza Stone, $36 with coupon (originally $50)
- Homwe Silicone Oven Mitts and Pot Holders, Set of 4, $14 with coupon (originally $25)
- Amazon Basics Reusable Silicone Baking Cups, Set of 12, $8
- Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer, $20
- Hoan Bagel Guillotine Slicer, $23 (originally $26)
- Sondiko Butane Torch, $24
To buy: Kitchen Gizmo Snap N Strain Clip On Strainer, $15 at amazon.com
One of the top items is the Kitchen Gizmo Snap N Strain Clip On Strainer. This best-selling colander is a super convenient tool for anyone who's always boiling pasta for lunch or straining dumplings or potatoes for dinner. It's a space-saving, snap-on colander made from flexible, heat-resistant silicone. It clips onto the sides of pans, pots, and bowls of practically any size, and is strong enough to withstand the weight of several ears of corn.
To buy: Meater Plus Smart Meat Thermometer, $100 at amazon.com
Another top-seller that shoppers are gravitating towards is the Meater Plus Smart Meat Thermometer. Designed to work seamlessly with its app, the Meater thermometer walks you through the cooking process as your steak, chicken, fish, or other protein cooks on the grill or in the oven to perfection. It sends notifications to your phone when your food reaches different temperatures, alerts you when it's time to flip or remove, and lets you know before you even start cooking how long the whole process will take. The dual sensors also keep track of the external temperature (meaning the grill or oven temp) to ensure that your cut is being cooked properly.
If you're still hunting for the perfect holiday gift for the amateur chef in your life, check out Amazon's Most Wished-For list before these best-sellers sell out.