The Best Early New Year's Kitchen Deals from Amazon—Including Markdowns on Zwilling, KitchenAid, and Lodge
Although you may be preoccupied with planning your New Year's Eve dinner menu and picking bottles of Champagne to pop, you're going to want to take a quick pause because Amazon just dropped a slew of early New Year's deals you're not going to want to miss.
Right now, you can find thousands of deals in the kitchen department ranging from top-rated nonstick skillets and cast iron cookware to rice cookers and blenders. You'll see that many of our favorite brands are on sale, including Le Creuset, Zwilling, All-Clad, Lodge, and Vitamix—and that's just the beginning. Discounts are up to 61% off, with prices as low as $14, but you'll have to act quickly since many of these items are sure to sell out.
As a little gift, we've whittled things down to the 25 best kitchen and home deals that are absolutely worth the purchase. Keep scrolling to check out all of our picks, then head directly to Amazon to shop the rest of the sale.
Best Cookware Deals:
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse Oven, $180 (originally $300)
- Henckels International Forged Accent 4-Piece Steak Knife Set, $30 (originally $40)
- Sensarte 11-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan, $29 (originally $40)
- Imarku 16-Piece Premium Kitchen Knife Set, $201 with coupon (originally $300)
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Cheese Knife Set, $40 (originally $150)
- All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick 2-Piece Cookware Set, $70 (originally $105)
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill, $30 (originally $60)
- Calphalon Nonstick 10-Piece Bakeware, $100 (originally $120)
For the new year, it's out with the old and in with the new, and cookware should be no exception. Nab a beautiful Le Creuset sauteuse oven for under $200, along with a set of two nonstick All-Clad skillets that are sure to become the most used pans in the kitchen. Don't overlook the Zwilling cheese knife set, which is a whopping 61% off, along with a top-rated 16-piece knife set that's discounted nearly $100.
Best Kitchen Appliance Deals:
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, $290 (originally $350)
- Alpha Living Tortilla Press, $15 (originally $19)
- Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, $100 (originally $180)
- GE Convection Toaster Oven, $69 (originally $149)
- KitchenAid Variable Speed Corded Hand Blender, $40 (originally $55)
- Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker, $187 (originally $256)
- Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee and Espresso Maker by De'Longhi, $129 (originally $161)
The incoming winter weather is sure to result in plenty of cooking projects, and these appliances are guaranteed to come in handy. Consider the Vitamix blender, the perfect vessel to make smoothies, milkshakes, hot soup, and more; shoppers call it the "greatest blender there is." With the Zojirushi rice cooker, you'll get restaurant-worthy rice every time, and the $69 GE convection toaster oven will become home to heating up pizzas.
Best Organization Deals:
If 2022 is your year to declutter the kitchen, now's the time to nab helpful organizers. Start with these large storage containers that are designed to hold dry ingredients like pasta, flour, and rice, then opt for a set of plastic refrigerator organizers which are sure to organize even the messiest fridges. Plus, don't miss out on this $22 pan and lid rack that's designed to hold skillets, cutting boards, and even bakeware.
Best Home Deals:
Amazon has marked down plenty of home deals as well. A kitchen is hardly complete without a robot vacuum to take care of all the crumbs that fall off the counter, and this top-rated Roomba has been slashed by over $200. Fit the bed with a set of cozy sheets (the queen size is 44% off!), then nab a $90 fire pit which is sure to become a backyard staple.