9 Fast Recipes to Rescue Your Valentine's Day
If you haven't planned for Valentine's Day, don’t worry. From beautiful French toast to rich, chocolatey molten cake, here are nine fast recipes to save the day.
1. Brioche French Toast with Brown Sugar-Cranberry Sauce
Brioche gives this easy French toast a fantastic, custard-like texture.
2. Salmon Trout Tartare with Pressed Caviar and Tomatoes
Impress your valentine with Jacques Pépin's quick, bright-flavored tartare.
3. Oysters on the Half Shell with Rosé Mignotte
This delicious aphrodisiac is ready in just 10 minutes.
4. Spaghetti with Clams and Braised Greens
This romantic pasta gets a boost of flavor from sweet roasted bell peppers.
5. Classic Cheese Fondue
Serve this quick, luxurious fondue with bread or hearty house-cured charcuterie.
6. Skillet Pork Chops with Warm Escarole Caesar
These juicy pork chops are a fast, delicious meal for two.
7. Oranges in Rum and Caramel
Oranges, rum and sugar are all you need for this healthy dessert.
8. No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
Skip the oven and make these fast chocolate cookies in just 30 minutes.
9. Molten Chocolate Cakes
Star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's incredible version is perfect for a last-minute dessert.