9 Dips to Make for a Thanksgiving Potluck
From smoky eggplant to sweet-spicy squash, here are nine terrific, portable dips for a Thanksgiving potluck.
- From smoky eggplant to sweet-spicy squash, here are nine terrific, portable dips for a Thanksgiving potluck.
- 1. Charred Eggplant Dip
- Smoky eggplant, fresh parsley and mint star in this healthy version of baba ghanoush.
- 2.Pepper–Glazed Goat Cheese Gratin
- This warm, sweet-spicy dip is a great alternative to a cheese plate.
- 3. Butternut Squash and Tangelo Dip with Sage
- Roasting everything together makes this vegetarian dip super easy. Bonus: It can be refrigerated for up to three days.
- 4.Toasted Pumpkin Seed Dip
- Alex Stupak’s incredible Yucatán-style dip is great with tortilla chips or as a healthy vegan accompaniment for vegetables.
- 5.Blue-Cheese-and-Walnut Dip with Waldorf Crudités
- This simple make-ahead dip is a fun take on the classic Waldorf salad.
- 6.Roasted-Cauliflower-and-Sesame Spread
- Ground coriander is an easy way to season this bright, tangy recipe.
- 7.Chunky Curried Kabocha Squash Dip
- Hot curry powder, fresh jalapeño and lime juice give this healthful dip a terrific kick.
- 8.Green Olive, Walnut and Pomegranate Dip
- This delicious, chunky dip is made with pomegranate in two forms: seeds and molasses.
- 9.Creamy Cheese and Green Herb Spread
- Ready in just 15 minutes, this fresh cheese spread is a specialty of Lyon, France.