8 Grilled Meats That Belong at Your Next Tailgate
Tacos al Pastor
Credit: CON POULOS
Tailgating can mean simply grilling up a few hot dogs and burgers. Or tailgating can mean meat heaven. For those who want to appease the tailgating gods properly, here are eight masterful meaty dishes. And to do any grilled meat justice, follow Rick Bayless’s tips for creating perfect grill marks.
1. Chile-Glazed Hanger Steak
2. Spice-Rubbed T-Bone Steaks
These giant steaks aren’t fooling around.
3. Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Chiles and Anchovies
4. Chopped Lamb Steak with Garlicky Spinach
5. Mixed Grill with Roasted-Garlic-and-Pepper Salsa
Don’t want to settle for just one type of meat? Then don’t. Grill them all with this delicious recipe.
6. Sausages with Grilled Onion Chowchow