5 Ways to Use Matzo
Matzo is a staple in Jewish households during Passover. Here, 5 delicious ways to enjoy the unleavened bread.
1. In matzo brei. This traditional Passover dish features matzo fried with eggs.
2. With haroset. Spread haroset, a sweet paste made of fruits and nuts, on matzo.
3. On fish. In place of bread crumbs, Russ Pillar coats trout with well-seasoned matzo meal.
4. With ribs. These delicious short ribs are made with crushed matzo stirred into the pan juices.
5. For dessert. Andrew Zimmern's fast, homemade toffee uses store-bought matzo as the base.