Here Are the Top 20 Attractions People Can’t Stop Instagramming
This piece originally appeared on Travel + Leisure.
Every second, 748 photos are posted to Instagram.
The social network has changed the way many people travel: Whether travelers use it to research destinations ahead of time or capture every single second of a vacation, Instagram has become one of the most powerful tools in the modern traveler's arsenal.
But not every destination is 'grammed equally. For example, those who travel to Disney resorts go crazy on the social network. According to data from Citybase Apartments, four of the top 20 most Instagrammed attractions on the planet are Disney. Collectively, photos from the four resorts have been posted more than 22 million times.
Here are the other 16 attractions that tourists can’t stop Instagramming.
20. Vatican City
19. Tower Bridge in London, England
18. Disneyland Paris in Paris, France
17. Notre Dame de Paris in Paris, France
16. Hyde Park in London, England
15. Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
14. Brooklyn Bridge in Brooklyn, New York
13. Empire State Building in Manhattan, New York
12. Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California
11. Tokyo Disney Resort in Tokyo, Japan
10. Louvre in Paris, France
9. Grand Canyon in Arizona
8. London Eye in London, England
7. Big Ben in London, England
6. Times Square in Manhattan, New York
5. Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida
4. Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
3. Central Park in New York, New York
2. Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida
1. Disneyland in Anaheim, California