7 Ways to Eat Popcorn While Watching the Oscars
Popcorn, a beloved movie snack, dates back to the Aztec empire. Here, 5 great ways to enjoy popcorn during the silver screen's biggest night.
2. Spicy. Chipotle-spiked caramel drizzled over popcorn balls adds terrific heat.
3. Cheesy. Upgrade popcorn with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
4. Asian-inflected. Use Japanese seasonings like togarashi (a chile blend) and crumbled nori (dried seaweed).
6. Tangy. For piquant popcorn, mix in pickling spices like coriander seeds and dill weed.
7. Healthy. Add nutritional yeast for extra protein and a fantastic cheesy, nutty flavor.