Unfortunately, not all of us can grow fully formed Jack-O-Lanterns like this Frankenstein of a farmer. Instead, we have to carve them and that means lots of pumpkin seed scooping. Put them those seeds to use with these 10 terrific recipes.
Unfortunately, not all of us can grow fully formed Jack-O-Lanterns like this Frankenstein of a farmer. Instead, we have to carve them and that means lots of pumpkin seed scooping. Put those seeds to use with these 10 terrific recipes:
1. Sriracha-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Perfectly crunchy and spicy, these Sriracha-flavored pumpkin seeds are a great snack.
2. Curry-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Tossed with curry powder, cumin and soy sauce, these seeds are also great on salads.
3. Sesame-Soy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
These savory, Asian-inspired seeds are tossed with soy sauce and sesame seed oil.
4. Balsamic-and-Black-Pepper Pumpkin Seeds
A classic salad dressing combo, balsamic vinegar and olive oil are also great on these seeds.
5. Honey and Tea-Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
These honey-flavored seeds are a healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
6. Spicy Mustard Pumpkin Seeds
Zesty and spicy, these seeds are the perfect game-day snack with beers.
7. Pumpkin-Pie-Spice-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Get amped up for Thanksgiving with these pumpkin spiced seeds.
8. Chile-Lime-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
These are terrific with margaritas.
9. Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
Sweet and crunchy, these seeds are almost like candy.
10. Rosemary-Brown Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
These aromatic pumpkin seeds are a delicious holiday party snack.