Weekly Meal Planner: February 14-20, 2009
F&W’s 365-day meal planner provides a great main course recipe (plus fantastic side dishes) for every day of the year, one week at a time.
Sign up for the Dish, F&W’s free twice-weekly newsletter, for our 2009 weekly meal planner.
Saturday, February 14
- Roasted Veal Chops with Grapes (left)
- Polenta with Fontina and Croutons
- Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse with Cocoa Nib Whipped Cream
Sunday, February 15
- Baked Salmon Fillets with Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Fennel-Parsley Salad
- Oven Fries with Roasted Garlic (left)
- Reserve half of the salmon for making Asian Salmon Lettuce Cups later in the week.
Monday, February 16
Tuesday, February 17
- Moroccan-Spiced Lamb Chops (left)
- Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini and Parsley
- Buttery Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
Wednesday, February 18
- This recipe can easily be made using leftover Baked Salmon Fillets.
Thursday, February 19
- Chicken and Feta Tostadas (left)
- Black-Bean and Yellow-Rice Salad
- Shredded Green Cabbage Salad with Lemon and Garlic