A Lesson in Mexican Flavors
With a few simple touches—like adding pickled jalapeños to a delectable tomato sauce for fish—Dionicio Jimenez,of Philadelphia’s Xochitl restaurant creates a highly personal style of Mexican cuisine. F&W streamlines his best recipes.Mix and match your favorite starters and mains to create your own amazing Mexican meal.
- Watermelon and Papaya Salad with Tequila Vinaigrette (left)
- Mexican Chopped Salad with Beets and Walnut Dressing
- Jumbo Shrimp with Mushrooms and Garlic
- Salmon in Tomato-Olive Sauce
- Skirt Steak with Creamed Corn and Poblanos (left)
- Spiced Pinto Beans with Chorizo