7 Super-Easy Tapas Recipes
Chef José Andrés is known for two things: his incredible Spanish food and his wild, insanely fun parties. What's his secret? Keep it simple, he says. Here, seven super-fast tapas.
1. Chorizo-Filled Dates Wrapped in Bacon
Sweet, smoky and savory, these are the perfect bite-sized hors d'oeuvres.
2. Garlicky Shrimp with Olive Oil
Serve this dish with plenty of bread for dipping into the garlicky oil after the shrimp have been eaten.
3. Fingerling Papas Bravas with Smoky Aioli
This delicious take on classic Spanish fried potatoes features a lemony aioli made with smoked paprika.
4. Fried Peppers with Prosciutto
Adding mint and prosciutto to sweet-hot Padrón peppers makes this dish extraordinary.
5. Marinated Olives
These spicy olives are infused with fennel for a fantastic licorice flavor.
6. Cauliflower Fritters
Andrés tops these delicious fritters with yogurt sauce and caviar.
7. Classic Cold Tomato Soup of Cordoba (Salmorejo Cordobés)
A blender makes quick work of this healthy soup.