Viogniers are seductive white wines, lush with peach and honeysuckle scents, a round, mouth-filling texture and little acidity. The Condrieu region in France’s Rhône Valley produces the world’s greatest Viogniers, and they can often be quite expensive; California and occasionally Australia have also had success with this grape. Viognier pairs well with grilled seafood; it’s also a good match for most foods flavored with fruit salsas.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.