Chenin Blanc is the star of France’s Loire region, where it’s used for complex Vouvrays and Savennières. Chenin has also proved to be at home in parts of California (particularly the little-known Clarksburg region), in Washington State and in South Africa, which produces some of the best-value white wines around—tart, medium-bodied whites with flavors of apple and peach. The more affordable South African, Californian and Washington versions are good with light fish or simple poultry dishes.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.