Tablas Creek Vineyard
Launched in 1987, this joint venture between wine importer Robert Haas and the Perrin family of Châteauneuf-du-Pape is responsible for some of California’s best Rhône-style wines. By importing vine cuttings from the Perrins’ Château de Beaucastel vineyards and then selling them to other growers in the area, Tablas Creek also has contributed to an explosion of Rhône-style wines in the Central Coast.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.