In the past 15 years, Delas Frères has undergone a transformation. What was once a lackluster portfolio has become a treasure trove of stunning wines. Thanks to an all-star team, including managing director Fabrice Rosset, enologist Jacques Grange and winemaker Jean-François Farinet, plus an infusion of cash from corporate parent Louis Roederer, this négociant is at last living up to the potential of its vineyards (which include parcels in Hermitage and Côte-Rôtie) and turning out great wines from both northern and southern Rhône regions.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.