Copain Wine Cellars
Copain’s winemaker and co-founder, Wells Guthrie, apprenticed with Rhône vintner Michel Chapoutier, which may explain the French sensibility at this Russian River Valley winery. Pinot Noir and Syrah are the focus, and although collectors snatch up its single-vineyard offerings, Copain’s Les Voisins and Tous Ensemble bottlings are easier to find—and easier on the wallet.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.