Exuberant, reasonably priced Zinfandels and Rhône-inspired wines have made this Carneros-based winery a source for value. Owner Fred Cline has access to a large cache of old vines scattered across obscure corners of California, such as in Contra Costa County. Look also for Cline’s blends under the Oakley label.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.