Charles Cimicky, the son of a Czech immigrant, uses no chemical fertilizers and for years has been reducing his reliance on irrigation. Barossa’s naturally lean soils and scarcity of water result in small, intensely concentrated grapes. Cimicky and his wife, Jennie, focus mostly on estate-grown reds, making limited amounts of complex, multilayered Shiraz, Grenache and blends.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.