Alain Dominique Perrin acquired this Cahors estate in 1980 and hired star consultant Michel Rolland to mastermind the wines. His Malbec-based reds have turned Lagrézette into Cahors’s leading winery. The top cuvée is Le Pigeonnier; a range of wines made from bought grapes offers a more affordable taste of Lagrézette’s style.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.