Chappellet Vineyard & Winery
Founded by Donn and Molly Chappellet in 1967, this winery was one of the first to focus on Napa Valley’s mountain terrain. Grapes come mainly from 100 acres of vines on Pritchard Hill. The cellar-worthy Napa Valley Pritchard Hill bottling is a star; the Chardonnay and Mountain Cuvée red are also highlights.
- Wine-Friendly Superfoods
- Healthy Chefs: How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Trendspotting: Healthy Splurges
- Ways to Get Stronger, Smarter and Healthier
- Naomi Duguid’s Healthy Asian Cooking
- Elisabeth Prueitt’s Guide to Healthy Grains
- Johnny Monis’s Guide to Lean Meats
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
F&W Wine Guide 2013 spotlights 500 of the world's top producers.
It's perfect for anyone who needs help navigating a wine store anywhere in the country, says Gary Vaynerchuk.