- 9 Off-Beat Stocking Stuffers from the Mr. Donahue’s Team in NYC
- 7 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Tea Lover
- How to Give the Gift of Cool Beer Labels
- The Best Gift for a Budding Mixologist
- Coffee Gifts for the Holidays
- 7 Wine or Spirit Gifts for Every Personality Type
- Tea Gifts for the Holidays
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
- Best Wine Books of 2015 (and Who to Give Them To)
- Beautiful Bowls, Spotted Tea Towels and More Gift Picks from Provisions
When it comes to gifts for fizz fanatics, why not think outside the bottle? Here, the best of the season.
A book to covet
David White’s new But First, Champagne is a comprehensive, smartly written guide to the world’s greatest sparkling wine, with in-depth profiles of every major house and independent grower. $30; amazon.com.
A designer saber
Whacking the top off a Champagne bottle with a sword always impresses (at least if you do it right—check out our how-to video). This sleek, mirror-finished blade will only add to the drama of the moment. $200; georgjensen.com.
The ultimate champagne preserver
Top sommeliers swear by the Perlage system, a dome-like container that keeps opened Champagne in a pressurized CO2-filled environment and full of fizz for over a week. Now home connoisseurs can try it, too. $200; perlagesystems.com.