- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Take advantage of these delicious edible flowers.
Summer means an abundance of zucchini, and their bright orange blossoms are edible as well. From pasta to vegetable-packed frittata, here are seven great ways to cook with zucchini blossoms.
In Greece, zucchini flowers are often added to vegetable stews or to grated zucchini and cheese for savory pies.
Blogger Katie Quinn Davies tops crisp pizza with both zucchini and zucchini blossoms.
Chef Fabio Trabocchi cooks pasta in the style of risotto to create a rich, silky sauce, then garnishes the dish with zucchini blossoms.
This vegetarian appetizer is delicious with juicy summer tomatoes.
Squash blossoms mellow flavor are sublime with melted cheese; serve them lightly wilted inside a quesadilla for a very quick and ultra-satisfying treat.
Seafood, seasonal vegetables and pasta are a common combination in Tuscany. This summery version uses firm, dark green zucchini.
This healthy frittata is great to make with whatever vegetables are on hand.