- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Take advantage of these delicious edible flowers.
Summer means an abundance of zucchini, and their bright orange blossoms are edible as well. From pasta to vegetable-packed frittata, here are seven great ways to cook with zucchini blossoms.
In Greece, zucchini flowers are often added to vegetable stews or to grated zucchini and cheese for savory pies.
Blogger Katie Quinn Davies tops crisp pizza with both zucchini and zucchini blossoms.
Chef Fabio Trabocchi cooks pasta in the style of risotto to create a rich, silky sauce, then garnishes the dish with zucchini blossoms.
This vegetarian appetizer is delicious with juicy summer tomatoes.
Squash blossoms mellow flavor are sublime with melted cheese; serve them lightly wilted inside a quesadilla for a very quick and ultra-satisfying treat.
Seafood, seasonal vegetables and pasta are a common combination in Tuscany. This summery version uses firm, dark green zucchini.
This healthy frittata is great to make with whatever vegetables are on hand.