- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Luxe Finger Foods for a Red Carpet Party
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- Everything You Can Do with an English Muffin
- The Ultimate Minimalist Pasta
- How to Cook with Zucchini Blossoms
- Around the World in 11 Burgers
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
Take a break from pumpkin.
Bake your way through fall with rich panna cotta, fluffy doughnuts, bite-size tempura and other excellent sweet potato recipes.
Cinnamon Toast croutons garnish this delicious sweet potato dessert.
It looks like a pumpkin pie, but the filling is actually made with sweet potato.
Sweet potato in the dough gives these doughnuts a lovely, earthy flavor.
Inspired by a Southern sweet potato pie, these genius bite-size desserts have a sweet potato custard filling in a crunchy tempura shell.
What’s the secret to this luscious tart? Pastry chef Michael Laiskonis likes to roast the sweet potatoes for the filling instead of boiling them because he feels the flavor becomes deeper and sweeter.
Star chef Tyler Florence serves the traditional combination of sweet potatoes and marshmallows in a unique way, standing roasted potatoes upright and piping swirls of homemade marshmallow on top.
Don’t wait until Thanksgiving to trie this epic dessert.