- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
Summer brunch can be savory.
Take advantage of summer eggplant and try these seven amazing brunch dishes.
Baking eggplant makes it supertender and creamy. Here, it's topped with warm, lemony ricotta cheese and crispy croutons
Chef Jose Garces pan-sears sweet and smoky Spanish piquillo peppers before marinating them in a garlic, honey and fresh herb vinaigrette.
This vegetarian sandwich--piled high with grilled eggplant, sliced avocado, pickled jalapenos and crisp cabbage--is unbelievably hearty and delicious.
Nothing beats the creamy texture of eggplant when cooked over heat for a long time. Add in some tomato, the zing of pomegranate molasses, generous handfuls of fresh herbs and the pop of pomegranate seeds, and you have something truly special.
To maximize Chinese eggplant's texture and flavor, F&W's Kay Chun steams thin slices, then tosses them with soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, basil and just a little bit of oil.
Pasta is perfect any time of the day.
These smoky sandwiches are ready in just 25 minutes.