- This Mystery Cruise Will Take Passengers to Secret Destinations
- The Best Cities for Halloween in the United States
- Royal Caribbean’s New Ships Will Run on Liquefied Natural Gas
- Why Airplane Seats Don’t Line Up With Windows
- Three-Day Weekends Can Help Climate Change
- China Just Opened the World’s Longest Sightseeing Escalator
- In Napa Valley, a New Kind of Winery Food
- Americans Can Now Bring Cuban Cigars and Rum into the U.S.
- 5 Favorite Hotels of Modern U.S. Presidents
- How to Take a Tour of the White House Gardens This Fall
Football fans will love this Caribbean cruise.
This post originally appeared on TravelandLeisure.com.
Football fans will have the opportunity to cruise with some of their favorite athletes for the first time next year.
Pro Football Legends, the commercial and marketing arm of the NFL’s Alumni Association, recently announced its first Pro Football Legends Cruise, which will take place from March 19-26 of next year.
The seven-day cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas will depart from San Juan, Puerto Rico, and stop at several Caribbean islands, including Barbados, St. Maarten, St. Croix, and Grenada.
The organization has already announced several athletes that are scheduled to attend, including Tim Brown of the Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cris Carter of the Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings, and Miami Dolphins, and Chris Doleman of the Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, and San Francisco 49ers.
There will be five to ten more athletes announced within the following weeks, as well as additional interactive opportunities guests can engage in with the players.
Currently scheduled activities include photograph and autograph sessions and panels with the athletes moderated by CBS anchor, James Brown.
There will also be VIP opportunities for cocktail parties hosted by players at around $35 per ticket and the opportunity to participate in a five to six hour golf tournament with the athletes at Sandy Lane’s renowned golf courses in Barbados for about $300
Tickets are currently available from $1,699, for the ship’s interior cabins, to $3,099, for one of the ship’s owner’s suites (of which only two remain).