- Underwater Trip to the Titanic Will Start Next Spring, But It's Going to Cost Big Bucks
- American Airlines Brings Back Free Food
- Win a Sleepover at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- How to Change Your Flight During Winter Storm Stella Without Paying Fees
- A Heidi Theme Park is Coming to the Swiss Alps
- Winston Churchill’s Former London Flat Is Now Available for Rent
- Where to Drink Outdoors in Miami
- These Are the Most Expensive Places in the World to Live
- Get Paid to Travel the World and Stay in Luxury Homes
- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
Football fans will love this Caribbean cruise.
This post originally appeared on TravelandLeisure.com.
Football fans will have the opportunity to cruise with some of their favorite athletes for the first time next year.
Pro Football Legends, the commercial and marketing arm of the NFL’s Alumni Association, recently announced its first Pro Football Legends Cruise, which will take place from March 19-26 of next year.
The seven-day cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas will depart from San Juan, Puerto Rico, and stop at several Caribbean islands, including Barbados, St. Maarten, St. Croix, and Grenada.
The organization has already announced several athletes that are scheduled to attend, including Tim Brown of the Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cris Carter of the Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings, and Miami Dolphins, and Chris Doleman of the Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, and San Francisco 49ers.
There will be five to ten more athletes announced within the following weeks, as well as additional interactive opportunities guests can engage in with the players.
Currently scheduled activities include photograph and autograph sessions and panels with the athletes moderated by CBS anchor, James Brown.
There will also be VIP opportunities for cocktail parties hosted by players at around $35 per ticket and the opportunity to participate in a five to six hour golf tournament with the athletes at Sandy Lane’s renowned golf courses in Barbados for about $300
Tickets are currently available from $1,699, for the ship’s interior cabins, to $3,099, for one of the ship’s owner’s suites (of which only two remain).