- Book Lovers: This Hotel in a 700-year-old City Needs to Be on Your Bucket List
- Around-The-World Trips Aren't Out of Reach Anymore
- How to Plan Holiday Travel With Your Pet
- All of the World’s Extraordinary Sites on One Map
- 4 Great Beach Bars in Anguilla
- How to Plan a Family Trip to Hawaii
- John Besh and Cooper Manning's New Orleans Holiday Party
- Street Art Makes for a Stunning Walking Tour in Glasgow
- 5 Ways to Dine in the Wilds of Western Australia
- How Airlines Are Getting Smarter About Luggage
Time to book a trip.
On Wednesday, the desktop-only platform revealed its first mobile app—and it could be a game-changer.
The members-only site can send real-time alerts and push notifications whenever it detects massive price drops, error fares, or flash sales. DealRay spotlights localized, and often-exclusive deals (no more scouring pages of deals to find one at your airport) discovered with a mix of proprietary algorithms and good old-fashioned research.
At Travel + Leisure, we’ve found $342 round-trip flights from our New York City office to Hong Kong, and a $264 round-trip flight from Boston to Iceland.
DealRay alerts come with step-by-step instructions for booking the deals. And according to their site, members can expect to save an average of $428 per deal.
The app, currently only available on iOS (Android is on the way), is free but you'll need a membership to get alerts on deals. Travelers can sign up for a one month free trial, after which it’s $9.99 per month.
This article originally appeared on Travel and Leisure.