- Why Airlines Will Always Overbook Flights
- Want to Travel More in 2017? Here Are 12 Cheap Trips You Can Take Now
- Another Airline Is Offering $69 Flights to Europe
- A Guide to Florence’s Up-and-Coming Oltrarno Neighborhood
- A Restaurant Guide to London’s Shoreditch
- 5 Ways Technology Will Make Air Travel Better in 2017
- How to Keep Your Money Safe While Traveling
- 19 Bathtubs Around the World With Breathtaking Views
- This Remote Island Is Completely Powered by Solar Energy
- Anthony Bourdain Explores the Culinary Treasures of Brazil's Minas Gerais
If you love a surprise, this ship is for you.
Adventurous vacationers who love a good surprise, get ready. You can now book passage on the cruise of your dreams.
The Telegraph has reported that “passengers on a new 16-night luxury cruise will be sailing into the unknown, with no knowledge of their destinations, stop-over ports and connecting flights.”
The trip is priced at $15,000 per person and will depart on March 18, 2017. The company says the itinerary will include “five-star stop-overs in some of the world’s best hotels.” Travelers will receive details when they arrive at their departure harbor, which has not yet been revealed.
“Traveling is not as adventurous as it once was,” Michael Wilson, the managing director of Bolsover Cruise Club, told The Telegraph. “You can find out everything about where you’re going before you’re within a thousand miles. This is our attempt to bring back some of the adventure, albeit with all the comforts of a luxury cruise.”
Based on a few of the clues in the riddles, the editors at Travel + Leisure are guessing that the itinerary will include multiple islands in the South Pacific and Oceania, with stopovers in Tahiti, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. Can you help us identify the actual ports of call? Tweet your best guesses to @TravelLeisure with the hashtag #SecretSailaway.
This article originally appeared on Travel and Leisure.