- Underwater Trip to the Titanic Will Start Next Spring, But It's Going to Cost Big Bucks
- American Airlines Brings Back Free Food
- Win a Sleepover at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- How to Change Your Flight During Winter Storm Stella Without Paying Fees
- Winston Churchill’s Former London Flat Is Now Available for Rent
- A Heidi Theme Park is Coming to the Swiss Alps
- These Are the Most Expensive Places in the World to Live
- Get Paid to Travel the World and Stay in Luxury Homes
- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
- How to Safely Use Airbnb for Your Next Family Vacation
The famous film director is opening a new beachfront resort.
Francis Ford Coppola has successfully conquered the film and wine worlds, and has been making a serious mark on the hospitality world as well. After successfully opening several resorts around the world, the director is set to unveil his first private island this summer.
Coral Caye is located off the coast of Belize, near Coppola's beachfront property Turtle Inn. Beginning July 1, guests will be able to enjoy a rustic two-acre island just eight miles from the mainland, Coral Caye. The property can accommodate up to 12 guests — but a private island for two sounds more romantic.
As with all Coppola Resorts, top-notch service is paramount. The live-in caretaker on this piece of paradise will provide all meals, including fresh seafood dinners and continental Belizean breakfasts.
Guests can snorkel, dive, fish, lounge on the beach, or receive a spa treatment from the privacy of their very own island. Personal butlers and chefs are also available at an additional cost.
Anyone up for a glam Gilligan experience?
This piece originally appeared on TravelandLeisure.com.